It is normally a heart wrenching experience to know that one of your loved ones or friends is battling drug addiction. As much as no one likes to be associated with drug addicts, it is very wrong to abandon them when they need you most. A good way to be there for them is to help them seek treatment. Drug Treatment Network can help you – they find the appropriate drug rehabilitation facility to suit your friend or loved one. They have a host of drug rehab New Jersey facilities to choose from and will offer you the guidance you require so you can make the most suitable choices. It is a long road to recovery, but it always begins with the first step.
What should you look for in a Drug Rehab Center New Jersey facility?
The programs should be accredited and licensed: the treatment programs that are offered in the drug rehab center New Jersey facility should be state licensed and accredited. This is so that as a patient, you are treated using conventional methods that are known to be successful.
Statistics: whichever drug rehab center New Jersey has that you choose, it should have statistics showing their rehabilitation success rates. This is beneficial so that you are sure that your loved one will make a full addiction recovery using the same services.
After care services: the drug rehab centers New Jersey patients normally trust have elaborate after care recovery programs. Rehab patients should have follow up recovery sessions to make sure that they do not go back to using drugs due to being in denial.
Types of Drug Rehab New Jersey treatment programs
1. Residential treatment: in this program, the patient lives at the rehabilitation facility receiving intensive treatment. It normally lasts between thirty and ninety days.
2. Partial hospitalization: in this program the patient requires ongoing medical monitoring but is normally in a stable living condition. It requires the patient to attend treatment sessions three to five days a week dedicating between four and six hours each day.
3. Intensive outpatient program: this program requires a high level of commitment since you do not live at the rehab facility. It is tailored for those patients who have been off drugs for a while. It is geared to help them not return to drugs. The patient is required to attend two to four hour sessions thrice a week.
4. Counseling: this program is tailored for individuals or groups. It should be done in conjunction with other treatment types. It is very beneficial since it helps the patient identify the root cause of drug use. It also helps him/her have better relationships and learn ways to cope with his/her situation.
5. Living sober: This program normally follows residential treatment. The patient will live with other recovering patients in a drug free environment. It has been found to benefit those who have nowhere to go after rehab or those who do not trust themselves fully while alone.
6. Brief intervention: This is a program suitable for those at risk of drug abuse and addiction. Normally a health professional discusses the disastrous effects of drug abuse and gives advice on how to prevent addiction.
Looking for a drug rehab New Jersey center? The Drug Treatment Network is just a phone call away!
After recovering from injuries or illness that were caused by non-work related reasons, employees require recommendation from the proper authorities to assure employers regarding their suitability for their jobs. For companies inBrisbane, this is now mandatory as the law requires them to ensure that their employees clear the occupational fitness for duty assessments offered by a qualified neuropsychologist Brisbane has to offer.
Occupational fitness for duty assessments are uniquely tailored tests that examine the mental and physical health of an employee that has been part of an accident or injury due to non-work reasons. These accidents and injuries can leave their mark and it is imperative that proper tests be conducted to see whether they are ready to re-join the workforce. Employers need to be assured that they don’t pressure someone to work hard or to take considerable roles at the workplace when they are not fully recovered.
Occupational fitness for duty assessments not only help in deciphering the condition of a worker’s health but also help employers to make changes to help the employees at work. After undergoing tests from a clinical neuropsychologist Brisbane companies are able to create new job descriptions for recovering employees for a certain period of time. This helps the company and the employee to work together in these circumstances.
One caveat that employees recovering from injuries or accidents face is that their doctors are not aware of their job roles or are unable to fathom the pressures their patient might face. For that reason there are numerousneuropsychological assessment Brisbane companies that offer complete occupational fitness for duty assessments and tests. These companies offer a wide array of services that can be used by both employees and companies. They offer the basic assessment needed by employees to show their mental and physical health status to their employers. However, they are also regularly contacted by employers as well, especially from industries where employees require a high level of tolerance and ability to handle pressure like litigation, military, insurance etc.
These companies have their own general assessments, as well as those that are requested by the companies they are working with. These tailored tests include different assessments and consultations that ensure that status of an employee’s health after their injury or accident.
A general occupational fitness for duty assessment will include the following steps:
1) Initial consultation with the doctors that will result in a brief report
2) A second session that will delve into the initial findings
3) The third step is usually in the case of those employees that faced a grave injury or accident. They require longer sessions with the doctors and neuropsychologists as the impact of their injuries on their mental and physically capabilities is profound.
Occupational fitness for duty assessments are considered an integral part of the corporate world of Australia. Companies need to be sure that their employees are fit and ready for their job roles. Apart from being the law, companies need assurance that they are not the cause for an employee’s failing health when they are recovering from an injury or accident that was not caused by their work.